Why Volunteer with Cruz Azul?
Volunteering for Cruz Azul has many benefits – here are just some of them:
- Make new friends
- Be part of a valued team
- Learn new skills
- Have a lot of fun
- Develop skills you already have
- Gain confidence or help others to
- Get a great sense of satisfaction and achievement
- Help fellow volunteers and clients
- Most of all – help sick and injured pets and their worried owners
Roles within Cruz Azul include:
- Donation Centre Assistant
- Veterinary Consultant (Qualifications Required)
- Veterinary Assistant (Qualifications Required)
We value our volunteers and the contribution that they make to enable us to carry out the invaluable work that we do. We agree with each volunteer the amount of time that they will dedicate to helping Cruz Azul and we each sign the volunteer agreement.
The volunteer roles offered within Cruz Azul benefit all concerned and strongly believe that it is a two-way relationship that should benefit both parties. We do everything we can to ensure that everyone has a positive volunteering experience.
Volunteers are interviewed and, if a mutual agreement is reached, appropriate training and support is given for their chosen role.