HOW YOU CAN HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Cruz Azul is dedicated to the health and happiness of pets. As a registered charity, we don’t receive any money from the government or local authority. We rely on public donations from animal lovers to continue our vital work.
- One-off Donations or monthly standing order donations can be made. Your money will go towards helping sick and unwanted animals.
- Leaving a legacy: Leaving us a gift in your Will means we can give more pets a happy and healthy life. Legacies provide vital funds to help us care for sick, injured and homeless pets.
- Volunteer: We rely on our fantastic team of dedicated volunteers and we’d love for you to join us. We have lots of different volunteer if you have any time to spare.
- Attend an event: We hold fundraising events, such as open days, shows and sponsored dog walks, throughout the year. Attending your local event will help raise valuable funds.
- Fundraise: Organise your own event, run a race for us, hold a coffee morning, or do a sponsored walk. All the money you raise for us will go towards helping our animals.
- Support our Donation Centre: Generate funds by visiting our Donation Centre. By donating or buying goods, you can support Cruz Azul and help raise money for needy animals.
- Corporate Sponsorship: Your company can support Cruz Azul in lots of ways and we always strive to develop partnerships that are mutually beneficial.
- 5€ helps to pay for a health check for a puppy or kitten
- 10€ helps towards a vaccination or microchip
- 20€ helps to pay for neutering and urgent operations
- Or donate another amount
Whatever you can afford, please enter your donation here:
Or you can choose to make a one-off donation or a regular payment by bank standing order to:
La Caixa, San Javier: Asociación Cruz Azul para Mascotas 2100-7057-70-0200052753